This Service Level Agreement scope is limited to professional services offered under MotivIT. These include:
- Global Service Desk
- Network Operations Center
- Managed IT Services
Support is always rendered by the most efficient method, primarily via remote access services but also via phone, email (support tickets) and on-site visits where necessary and approved.
MotivIT is committed to provide solutions that are designed to assist you and includes:
Global Service Desk
1. Offers access to live dispatch agents during business hours for prompt assistance in support coordination and general inquiries.
2. Provides unlimited2
Remote Support, fielding of Tier 1/2/3 support incidents during business hours.
- TIER 1 SUPPORT:
Gathers all information from the end user, analyzes it, and determines the best solution for the problem. Tier 1 also filters helpdesk calls and provides basic support and troubleshooting (i.e., password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions).
- TIER 2 SUPPORT: Generally handles break/fix, configuration issues, higher levels of troubleshooting, software installations, hardware fault diagnosis as well as preparation of support documentation.
- TIER 3 SUPPORT: Conducts research and implements solutions for new issues. Performs system administration, troubleshooting, configuration, database administration and repairs for servers, network and other IT infrastructure related issues.
3. Onsite Support is at MotivIT’s discretion, Client will be provided a quote and may include additional fees such as travel time and/or higher hourly rates may apply depending on the case.
4. Support requests are applicable only towards reported incidents for managed resources only. Anything related to project work and activities are out of scope and will need to be quoted and billed accordingly.
5. Perform post-mortem of critical incidents to generate root cause analysis1 and corrective actions.
Network Operations Center
and maintain at least 99% target infrastructure uptime that support clients 24/7/3654
, ensuring uncompromised ongoing network performance, security and reliability, as well as timely problem resolution.
- Deploy RMM (remote monitoring & management) solutions where feasible and NMS (network management system) solutions to provide 24/7 monitoring and alerting for all devices (servers, firewalls, routers, end-user workstations) and to identify issues rapidly and addressed proactively.
2. Patch management. Automated deployment of critical patches, security fixes and service packs at MotivIT discretion (where advisable/safe/possible).
3. Handles event monitoring and escalation processes.
- To update Client during critical service incidents through ticketing system.
- To escalate and follow-up on incidents with 3rd parties externally such as ISPs, hardware and software vendors for complete troubleshooting and resolution.
4. Provides Tier 1 support for incidents during non-business hours (weekends & holidays).
5. Offers assistance during non-business hours for support coordination with P1 incidents only.
6. Perform post-mortem of critical incidents to generate root cause analysis and corrective actions.
Managed IT Services
1. Source, procure and track IT hardware and software.
2. Create and maintain Client-specific documentation that may include physical and logical network diagrams, photographs of facility and systems, IT asset inventory and password databases. All documentation are per MotivIT’s sole discretion and determined on a case to case basis depending on the needs of Client’s environment.
3. Periodic meetings and communication with Client to review IT performance.
4. Manage our Client’s key infrastructure which include Microsoft operating systems and their common components (Exchange, SQL, etc). MotivIT does not install, configure, troubleshoot or support any non-Microsoft or third party software or applications. These requests are to be directed to the manufacturers or vendors whom support such systems directly.
5. MotivIT at its sole discretion may make good-faith and commercially reasonable efforts to troubleshoot and assist with any server or desktop application if requested by Client, prior to escalating the case to the manufacturer or an appropriate third party vendor.