Dear Valued Clients,
The last few days has certainly reminded us of the immense threat posed by cybercriminals and the need to take proactive measures in defending against such cyber attacks.
As some of you may already be aware, MotivIT is a major user of the entire suite of Kaseya products including VSA which has unfortunately been the target of sophisticated hackers last Friday, July 2, 2021. Access to VSA is still currently offline at the moment pending Kaseya’s ongoing investigation and remediation efforts. Important to note is that as of today, findings from Kaseya as well as our internal review confirmed there are no indications of any compromised systems under our care.
- Upon receipt of Kaseya’s notification, our 24/7 NOC team immediately ran full endpoint scans across our entire customer base using industry leading solutions such as Sentinel ONE, BitDefender and Webroot
- All core and critical client servers were checked by our resident team of engineers using custom software provided by Kaseya which found no trace of any compromised systems to date
- Full system administration access to our client environments remain available through alternative means including RDP over secured VPN
- Workaround is in place where our support agents remain able to render limited support to end-users who require remote assistance
- Upon VSA access restoration, a full system check will be performed which will include reviewing all existing policies and scheduled automation tasks before the all clear are given
Please be assured that MotivIT places utmost importance on cybersecurity and as we monitor the situation closely will ensure all the needs of all our clients are well addressed during this time.
For any questions or concerns, please call (877) 350-3300 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support.
With best wishes,
CEO, MotivIT Group